Life, love and passion

Life, love and passion

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Home sweet home =)

Finally , I'm back home~! =) I didn't sleep well last night......i don't know why...maybe it's because I'm not sleeping in my room but in my parents' room (that's because my room is occupied by my relatives who came over to my house) ...or maybe there's too much in my mind.....sigh....oh well....

Today, i went to shop in Sunway pyramid with my mum, aunt and cousin sister~! gosh....how i love shopping soooooo much.....=D I tried so many clothes(dresses, skirts, tops) and shoes... hehe..... I LOVE the white mini skirt i tried on in Padini Concept Store.....sigh....it's so nice.....unfortunately, it's REALLY short......T.T........ i really don't understand how the other girls can wear mini skirts.... i mean it's fine if I wear the mini skirt and stand up the whole day....But when it comes to sitting..the problem starts......It will be EXTRA short and tight when i sit....it's not very convenient to wear the mini skirt......So, after pondering for quite some time, I decided not to buy the mini skirt.....

We spent about 5 hours plus shopping in Sunway Pyramid.... I bought some stuff for myself....teehee...=) and the great thing is I finally got to buy an anklet~! =) I love the new anklet I bought....it's beautiful.....=) (although,it doesn't have a bell) I will definitely treasure it.......=)

No comments:

Post a Comment