Life, love and passion

Life, love and passion

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mummy




"Mummy". That's how I call my mother. For some, the word "mummy" may sound rather childish, so instead of calling their mothers, "mummy", they use "mum" or "mother". However, to me, "mummy" sounds fine just the way it is. I love my mummy. There, I boldly utter those words , with no hesitation at all. I don't see why some people find it so hard to utter that three simple yet magical words. My mummy is everything to me. She is my light when my world is enveloped by total darkness. She is my standing pillar even when the world around me collapses. Her love and warmth could warm up the whole house even if there's a heavy snowstorm threatening to rip the whole house apart. Although she often gives me a piece of her mind , I know that deep down , those harsh words were meant to knock some sense into me.
My mother is a very hardworking lady. She never miss her household chores routine unless she's not feeling well. Oh, and when she cleans the house, she's an overpowered vacuum cleaner that sucks everything in like a blackhole, leaving not even a single speck of dust around. Mummy is so dedicated in taking care of her home and her family. She is my inspiration, my love, my idol. I love my mummy and she will always be the queen of my heart, now and forever...

5 comments:

  1. mao! where did u get the photo of the cliff by the sea at the top of ur blog page? it looks like the place i went to in australia =) by the way, very good writing! strong command of language and a rich vocabulary! keep up the good work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i found out liao! it is from bali! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mao~! =) miss u much~!!!! yup..that pic was taken in Bali...=) beautiful isn't it?? =) thanks for the compliment....=) remember to stalk me ya...hehe...XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that your mum in the photo Jamie? She looks like your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, Pn Chaizani....=) that's my mum....=) haha....she's already in her early fifties....XD

    ReplyDelete