Life, love and passion

Life, love and passion

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back in USM...

Wow! Time passed so quickly. In a blink of an eye, I'm already in my third year first sem. I'm already a third year student~! I can't believe it..It seems like it's just yesterday I entered USM and begin my university life. The memories felt so fresh...

It's been a week since I've returned to USM, Kubang Kerian. Life has been...hm.... pretty relaxing for the past few days. I've been watching movies and getting enough of sleep every day. I've watched "Ugly Truth" (my 2nd time), "Liar Liar", "The Holiday", "10,000 B.C" and "The Prestige (my 3rd time). Just so you know, "Ugly Truth" is hilarious, "The Holiday" is a heartwarming tale and "The Prestige" is superb...I just love that show...=) Well, I think the next movie I shall watch will be a horror movie... =D hehehe....

Well, this "relaxing" life will not last forever...According to my seniors, third year first sem will be like "heaven" and our second sem will be like "hell". Life will be extremely hectic during my next semester.. So, I shall just enjoy myself for the time being..relish this happy moment...as it will not last forever...

Other than watching movies, going for classes etc etc, I'm missing my family..I really missed my mummy....sigh...oh well..this is life.. gotta be strong!

Yup yup..you probably guessed it right..This is what I had for dinner today..




No comments:

Post a Comment