Life, love and passion

Life, love and passion

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's only the 3rd day.....

My mum and dad....love them abundantly... <3>


From left: me, dad and sis....=)



It's only the third day since I left my beloved home and family....But somehow, it feels like a week has passed already... sigh....I'm such a baby...='(

I need to be stronger...much stronger.....
Me, my little brother (not so little anymore...XD) and my dearest sis

By the way, I watched the movie, 'PS. I love you' yesterday night. The movie is based on the book PS. I love you by Cecilia Ahern....It's such a sad yet touching movie.. I cried so much while watching the movie...I think I was already feeling down before I watched the movie, so when I saw the movie , the impact of it doubled.... anyways, it was a good show....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment