Life, love and passion

Life, love and passion

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Quee Nee's 21st birthday celebration


On the 25th of November, which is also the last day of our exam, we threw an early birthday celebration party for Quee Nee. okay...Not exactly a birthday party but it's more like a get together. By right, her birthday falls on the 27th of November but since we won't be around during her birthday, we decided to celebrate for her on the last day of exam instead.


Actually, one of my coursemates, Yun Fatt, was the one who suggested to celebrate for Quee Nee on the last day of exam. Most of us were busy ; Pei Yen and Jia Yin needs to pack her things as she is leaving to the airport around 7.30pm, I promised Jin Ting to play badminton with her; and others I'm not so sure what are they busy with. Anyway, he texted me and asked me about it. So, I agreed but after seeing my roommate so busy and I myself was busy, I told him to postpone the plan to next year. But Yun Fatt insisted to do celebration on that very day. He said if we postpone it, then it would be almost one month late. So, I agreed but I was worried everyone else would be busy. Thankfully, everyone could join the celebration. =)

So, I went to play badminton with Jin Ting until about 5pm. Then around six plus, me and Pei Yen went to Nurani cafe. I felt a little disappointed when I got to know that Quee Nee knew that we were gonna celebrate for her. I wanted to see her surprise and happy face actually. =) Because I know that, since her birthday falls on November, she would think that we would most likely not celebrate for her. But honestly, I think if a friend has the sincerity to celebrate for you, he or she would still celebrate for you even if your birthday falls during the holidays. =) Anyway, I'm glad that we celebrated Quee Nee's birthday. Thanks Yun Fatt... It's all thanks to you. =)


Yun Fatt bought a cake called 'White Lady' (if i'm not mistaken). The cake looked so white and beautiful. I hope Quee Nee loves the cake. =)




You're officially 21 years old now, Nee Nee boo... =) A year older, a year wiser. May you be filled with peace, love and joy...Happy Birthday, gal....


No comments:

Post a Comment